January 17, 2017
Creamy Pumpkin Soup fortified with AdVital Powder is high in protein, energy dense, and provides a good source of Vitamin A & D and Calcium.
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- Yields: 8 serves
To serve: Yoghurt, refer to Plain Yoghurt Recipe
1Place vegetables, stock and milk into a saucepan, cover and bring to the boil. Turn heat to low, simmer for 30 minutes.
2When vegetables are soft, remove from heat and puree until smooth.
3Return soup to pan and reheat gently. Add AdVital Powder and mix through until smooth.
4Serve in individual bowls topped with a spoonful of yoghurt.
Hints & Tips
- Spice it up with ground or fresh chopped ginger, coriander or basil.
- Garnish with a sprinkle of cayenne pepper or paprika and dried pumpkin seeds.
- Suitable for Texture C diets.
Low FODMAP Diet Tips
- Leave out the onion.
- Use stock free of gluten, onion and garlic.
- Use lactose free yoghurt and milk.
For full nutrition information for this recipe, please refer to the AdVital Recipe Book in the AdVital Media Library.