a signed Cricket Jersey from the 2019 Women’s Big Bash League Champions
With signatures from all the players on the Brisbane Heat’s WBBL | 04 season team.
Scroll through the Survey Monkey box to the right and enter your details to go in the running to win.
Winner will be selected randomly from all applicants. Personal details will only be used to contact the individual who wins. Post code information is for measuring the scope of our marketing campaign and is entirely optional. All personal information will be removed from our system upon the completion of the competition, unless entrant has opted into our newsletter.
By entering into the “AdVital Win A Signed Jersey Competition”, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 1.1 Competition entry is via the embedded Survey Monkey survey.
- 1.2 Competition commences Friday 01 March 2019 at 00:00 (AEST) and submissions close on Sunday 31 March 2019 at 23:59 (AEST)
- 1.3 This competition will be advertised through physical media and through social media accounts.
- 1.4 This is a game of random chance and the winner will be selected randomly from all applicants.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
- 2.1 Entrants must be a resident of Australian and possess a valid postal address. Cost of entry via the internet is free. Internet connection rates apply.
- 2.2 Entrant must have a valid email address or other point of contact.
- 2.3 Employees of Flavour Creations are not eligible to enter.
3. PRIZE DETAILS
- 3.1 The competition is limited to one (1) x Framed WBBL Brisbane Heat Cricket Jersey w/ 15 signatures from the 2019 team.
- 3.2 The Promoter will provide the prize by advising the winner of the location/time and date to collect the prize.
- 3.3 Once prizes have left the Promoter’s premises, the Promoter takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
- 3.4 Prize cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- 3.5 Prize will be awarded to person named in the entry.
- 3.6 In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, or opts to not receive the prize, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and a new winner will be selected.
4. STANDARD TERMS
- 4.1 The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- 4.2 It is a condition of accepting the Prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and the prize supplier’s requirements.
- 4.3 Flavour Creations, their associated agencies and companies assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of entries, and reserve the right to take any action that may be available.
- 4.4 If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- 4.5 This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Facebook or Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
- 4.7 The Promoter is Flavour Creations Pty Ltd, 26-32 Murdoch Circuit, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110 ABN: 73 078 198 320 Telephone number (07) 3373 3000. Website www.flavourcreations.com.au